May 2019 

New contracts KPI success!  
 
In December 2018, Adsec was appointed as the security provider to a gatehouse for multi tenanted site in the Midlands. As one of the tenants, we started working closely with British Car Auctions (BCA). 
 
BCA have since awarded Adsec with two direct contracts for gatehouse security in Kent, commencing in April 2019. At both sites we found the staff were demotivated, and the client frustrated that their issues were not being addressed. 
 
At our first monthly KPI meeting in May, we scored 100% and 88% at the respective sites; a significant improvement on the previous service received. Smiles all round, and we’ll be working hard to sustain and further improve the satisfaction with our services. 

April 2019 

 
Adsec receives announcments and messages through the Cross-sector Safety and Security Communications (CSSC) which we like to share. This UK Protect bulletin highlights the new ACT (Action Counters Terrorism) Stragetic iniative, developed by NaCTSO (National Counter Terrorism Security Office). It invites businesses to attend their event aiming to explore ways to aid them in preventing against, managing, and recovering from a terroristattack. Click the link above to view. 
Changes to Pension Contributions 
 
The minimum contributions staff and Adsec pay into the workplace pension scheme increased on 6 April 2019. Unless opted out, staff at Adsec are usually automatically enroled into the company pension scheme provided by The People's Pension. Staff contributions will increase from 3% to 5%, and employer contributions will increase from 2% to 3%. This means the new overall minimum pension contributions will increase from 5% to 8%. 

March 2019 

 
Our periodical newsletter covering some of our recent news, staff updates, staff awards, and new contract gains. Click the link above to view. 

February 2019 

2018 Questionnaire Feedback 
 
Adsec seeks regular feedback about our service from our clients and consumers in the form of questionnaires. The results for 2018 are in... 
 
We received 97% positive feedback on our customer satisfaction questionnaires. 
 
We received 95% positive feedback on our consumer questionnaires. 
 
Thanks to all our staff in helping us deliver these outstanding results! 

October 2018 

 
Our periodical newsletter covering some of our recent news, staff updates, staff awards, and new contract gains. Click the link above to view. 

July 2018 

 
Our periodical newsletter covering some of our recent news, staff updates, staff awards, and new contract gains. Click the link above to view. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings